Another case of fireworks miss function happened, and its really a matter of time until someone decides to stop using them at events.
Latest happened at Transmission Festival in Prague, Czech Republic where fire being shot directly at the crowd. During the Trance music event, there was a malfunction with the fireworks that caused them to fire into the crowd instead of the air.
Watch the video below, this isnt something to joke around.
Niebezpieczna sytuacja na Transmission Festival w Pradze. Podczas ogromnego show fajerwerki trafiły w ludzi. Na forach klubowych można przeczytać o osobach poszkodowanych.
Posted by HouseMafia.pl on Montag, 27. November 2017
Via: Rave jungle