We are used to techno clothes and style, but how about drinks?
For techno fans only, here is a Techno Lemonade. Many called it an official techno drink and we believe it would be seen in many clubs this summer.
Find detailed recipe for Techno Lemonade below:
- juice of one lemon
- 1-2 capsules activated charcoal
- stevia or maple syrup
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze it with a juicer releasing the juice. Make sure to pick out any seeds that may sneak in. Add lemon juice to a 16-ounce glass.
- Break open 1-2 activated charcoal capsules (check dosage on your bottle or container), add to the lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Fill glass to the top with ice and add water. Stir in sweetener to taste. I used 5 drops of stevia. (I like it tart!)
- Garnish with a slice of lemon. Drink and enjoy!
- *It is important to drink enough water when taking activated charcoal. Some of you may ask ‘Why not just take the capsule instead of mixing it in a drink?’. I do this simply so I know that I am consuming enough water to circulate the charcoal well enough in my system. Plus, since activated charcoal has no flavor, the lemonade is delicious!! 🙂