Man Swallowed a Bag of Marijuana and Died


Young man age 24 died after swallowing a bag of marijuana.

Policeman approached the man on Sunday evening and he started running. When they caught him, police reports, he started feeling ill. He was hospitalized and later died.

Local prosecutors ordered further examination,  but for now it looks like poor man got the bag caught up in his throat and died of suffocation.

Early reports say he swallowed small amount of marijuana.

Source: N1


Comments

Send this to a friend