Father Of A Student Who Died After Taking Ecstasy Calls For Law Changes Over ‘Raves’


The father of a teenager who died after taking ecstasy at a Halloween “rave” has called for a change in the law to improve security and first-aid cover at such events attended by youngsters.

Brian Miller was speaking after a conclusion of misadventure was recorded on 16-year-old Morgan Miller-Smith who collapsed as he left the HPFest rave at Gwytherin, near Abergele, on October 29 last year.

During the evening, however, the police were called when one youth was found to have some form of crystals in a Kinder egg, and Mr Thompson said he took him to be a dealer.

Read full story here.


Comments

Send this to a friend