One Person Died, more hospitalized after taking Rolls Royce Ecstasy at Halloween Rave





Featured image: Illustration

A tragedy happened at Halloween rave in North Wales, as a teenager died after taking Pink Rolls Royce Pills.

Police advise anyone who has taken pink tablets and feels ill to go to hospital ‘as a matter of urgency’, as the pills are ecstasy-type and their ingredients are yet to be analyzed.

Deceased was a 16-year-old boy and police suspect the couse is drugs overdose after taking the pill at the event in a village in Conwy.

SEE MORE: Facebook Group that Helps You Take Drugs Safely

He is believed to have taken a pink, rectangular pill with a Rolls Royce logo on one side and “200mg” on the other.

Police issued a warning of these dangerous pills, after few more attenders were hospitalized.


Comments

Send this to a friend