Warning About Ecstasy That Contains Ketamine After One Woman Died





A woman has died after taking ecstasy in club in London and several other users have fallen seriously ill, according to British portal Independent.

The 22-year-old from took the drug, also known by its chemical abbreviation MDMA, it contained ketamine.

Police were alerted after she was found “seriously unwell” at a home in West Norwood the following morning, and the woman was later pronounced dead at King’s College Hospital.

A 17-year-old boy who is believed to have taken the same pills, was also taken ill at Electric Brixton club on September 3 and is currently in a critical condition in hospital.

Police is advising everyone to retain from taking dangerous drugs in this part of town.


Comments

Send this to a friend