Young American Died from Overdose at Ultra Europe


Young USA citizen died after taking great amount of illegal substances.

26 year old male was seeking for medical help on Ultra Europe Festival in Croatia. Soon after he lost consciousness and reanimation attempts failed.

According to local media, unofficial reports claim the cause of death is overdose, while number of visitor who asked for medical attention on this years Ultra Europe is more than 90.

There were more death in the region, while  dangerous pink Red Bull pills showed up in Serbia, illegally transported from China. These pills contain deadly dose of MDMA, much stronger than one regularly found in the pills, and probably some dangerous substances that are yet to be discovered in laboratories.

More tests will show if the cause of death is the same drug.


Comments